Google+ WTN Haiti Partnership: Jean Robert sends an email

Nov 2013 - St. Vincent's Trip

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jean Robert sends an email

hello
today i am very nice to have some news about you and your familly and the beautiful teem . I think you for your prayers . I receive it by the spirit of god. I m not stop to tell you thank your for your special regard you have my familly so i steel here to help you at st vicent school to help you at any time you come back in Haiti. we miss you for this moment at st Vicent school now. You heare many bad nwes about Haiti for this Jannuary 12,13,14 Junoury for the terrible accident we have in haiti.
We lost two stAFF AT THE SCHOOL ON IN THE KICHEN ONE TEACHER in all so we lost five kits over st vicent in foyer.l to the next bloc. to days ago the father Sadoni Leon bring the children to college st Pierre for one week and after to days he bring to the campus ouside fo the country this campus is for Episcopale church the have bib beach there and in hospital there. wen you come back again in Haiti you will stay at montrouis we us. we have several patients wait for you because there are very seek. I tinck, I will be there to help you. you will have a nice place to stay with your team.
N.B before you come back I like you stay I like you stay in good conct wiht tree special people father Sadoni Leon, father Jacques Deravil, mister WilSon Jean Louis louisjeanw@Yahoo.fr cell phone: 3747-1652. yes for the violin of my daugthers the size is full size 3/4 and 1/2
please say help hello to every boddy for me. I wisch to see them in April 2010
god bless you for all tank you so much
Jean Robert Josph
your friend
joseph.jeanrobert@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment