Google+ WTN Haiti Partnership: Sad News from St. Vincent's

Nov 2013 - St. Vincent's Trip

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sad News from St. Vincent's

Dear all,
It is with my a very sad heart I send this message to you. Cebien
Time, one of the twin pass away this morning. He was sick yesterday and
this morning he went to see Dr Ferdinand who diagnose him and his
sickness is due to a food poison. and he recomand to send him to the
Hospital. As Ronald finish to prepare him for the hospital and in
front of the gate, ready to go in the truck, Cebien pass away.
Cebien is a 25 years old. He always with his brother Alisme. As twin
they never separate from ech other. Cebien will be always in my heart.
while we were in Montrouis I had this change to discover their talent
as singer. They will miss the children and the staff.
Please remember him and his brother in your prayer.
Fr Sadoni
PS: I hope I am clear in my language

sent by Pere Leon Sadoni, priest in charge at St. VIncent's School

No comments:

Post a Comment